Tuesday, November 22, 2011
4 apples - peeled, sliced and cored
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
splash lemon juice
1/2 stick butter
2 cups bisquick
1 cup half and half
1 cup apple dip style caramel
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray bottom of baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Toss apples in a splash of lemon juice and put in bottom of dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup of brown sugar, butter (sliced), and caramel.
- In separate bowl, mix 3/4 cup brown sugar, half and half and bisquick.
- Pour batter on top and bake about 30-40 min until top is golden brown and batter is cooked through.