1 large package Cherry Jello
1 can crushed pineapple
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 can whole
- Boil water according to Jello package directions and remove from heat (Use a pretty big pot because you will be adding other ingredients.)
- Do NOT add other 2 cups of water as stated on Jello box.
- Immediately add in Jello and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in whole cranberry sauce until dissolved also.
- Open pineapple and reserve juice with a tablespoon or two of pineapple. Stir in the rest with the jello and cranberry.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour half of the batch in a 9x13 pan. Put in refrigerator and allow to set. Leave the other half out for now.
- Mix 2 packs of cream cheese with reserved juice and pineapple until smooth.
- Spread over bottom layer evenly.
- Pour remaining Jello mixture on top and refrigerate until set.